Microsoft has used the term OLE to mean different things, so to understand this claim, we need to look into the details of what OLE is.
Afterwards, we'll delve into the object model OLE is based upon, COM.
Only problem now is, after it exits from the OLE object, it seems to re-size the object in the document.
Hi there, I used the code from to get access to an hssfworkbook embedeeded in to a slideshow.
I need to open the table (without activating or selecting it, since that will interfere with the search word is doing to find the lines that will eventually contain XForce, YForce, etc), find the last empty row in that table, and paste those variables as the loop cycles through into the next empty row of that table.
Once the loop ends, I also would need to close out of the table as well. Workbook, ect, to no avail, and I cannot find out from anywhere online what to do once you get the OLE object recognized (the part where the strings will get pasted into an empty row in the embedded table everytime the loop comes around again). End Key Unit:=wd Line, Extend:=wd Extend Entire Load Line = Selection ZMoment = Replace(LTrim(RTrim(Right(Entire Load Line, 11))), Chr(13), "") YMoment = LTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 54, 11)) XMoment = LTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 43, 11)) ZForce = LTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 32, 11)) YForce = LTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 21, 11)) XForce = LTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 10, 11)) Joint ID = LTrim(RTrim(Mid(Entire Load Line, 2, 4))) .
My Question is how to edit the existing connection in the report .
Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to read this: I have a running PP Slideshow in our office which has 2 tables linked from 2 excel spreadsheets.
In my project I have two tables with the same structure and second table's data is a part of the first one.
- embedded OLE objects contain special streams (Comp Obj and Ole) which seem to need updating. - The picture you see in Power Point is a snapshot of the OLE object in WMF format.
Even if you modify the data, the snapshot will be old. For user convenience I added a set accessor for the ole data.
Hello All, I have a issue with the connection to the OLE DB in one of my qlikview report.
Recently the password has been changed in the server, to get the updated data i need to change the password in qlikview script also.